- Return & Refund
Clinicians Bladder Support is pure d-mannose powder to support urinary tract health; for immediate and long-term support.
What do I use it for?
- Supports healthy urinary tract function
- To support healthy bacterial balance in the urinary tract
- Can be used daily by those needing healthy bladder function
How does it work?
D-mannose is a simple sugar that passes through the body and is excreted via the urinary tract. As it passes through it discourages bacteria from adhering to the urinary tract walls.
Adults: Take 2 level 1.25ml measures (using the spoon provided) in water every 3 to 4 hours during waking hours for 48 hours. Thereafter, take to 1 measure once or twice daily for 3 additional days.
Children 4 years and over: Take 1 level 1.25ml measure (using the spoon provided) in water every 3 to 4 hours during waking hours for 48 hours. Thereafter, take 1/4 to 1/2 measure once or twice daily for 3 additional days.
In 2 level 1.25ml measures:
Also contains: No other ingredients.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy