Clinicians BloodSugar Balance provides essential nutrients to support healthy blood sugar levels and carbohydrate metabolism.
What do I use it for
May help manage appetite, particularly around carbohydrate cravings
Supports healthy blood sugar levels
Can be used alongside medications supporting healthy glucose regulation
- Nutrient support for helping to maintain healthy glucose and insulin metabolism
- Chromium, magnesium and zinc to support insulin sensitivity and help balance blood sugar levels
- Provides a unique combination of herbs to help manage free radicals and support hepatic, glucose and insulin metabolism
- Contains Green Tea and Grape Seed antioxidants that may support appetite and weight management
- Contains Milk Thistle which may support healthy liver function to assist the liver metabolising carbohydrates and insulin
- May support appetite and weight management
- Trace minerals and macro minerals to support normal insulin regulation
- Synergistic botanicals
- Green Tea, Grape Seed and Milk Thistle
- Supports normal carbohydrate and sugar uptake and metabolism
- Suitable for use alongside medication
Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily with food.
- Clinicians BloodSugar Balance is well tolerated at the dose recommended.
- Check with your health professional before using in individuals on blood sugar lowering medications, as Clinicians BloodSugar Balance may affect control of blood sugar levels. Blood sugar levels should be monitored particularly in the first one to two months as medication requirements may change.
- Exercise caution as curcumin may stimulate the gallbladder in people with gallbladder disease.
- Child Bearing?& Breast Feeding: Avoid in Child Bearing?or breast feeding women as there is insufficient safety information on the herbs (cinnamon, grape seed and milk thistle) to recommended supplementation during this time.
Each Capsule Provides:
- Camellia sinesis (green tea) ext. equiv. to dry leaf 14.4gm
- ? standardised to not less than 176mg total tea polyphenol, 144mg catechin and 90mg EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate)
- Vitis vinifera (grape) ext. equiv. to dry seed 4gm
- ? ?standardised to not less than 32mg of proanthocyanidins
- Silybum marianum (milk thistle) ext. eguiv. to dry seed 2.3gm
- ? ?standardised to not less than silymarin 27mg
- Cinnamonum cassia (Cinnamon) ext. equiv to dry bark 340mg
- Curcumin 15mg
- Chromium picolinate (equiv. chromium 167mcg) 1.3mg
- Magnesium citrate (equiv. magnesium 33mg) 215mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. zinc 5mg) 25mg
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide.
No Added: Gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy