Clinicians BoneCare Complete is a Natural Calcium and Nutrient Formula For Optimal Bone Health Support.
Clinicians BoneCare Complete is an ideal and safe long term calcium supplement, especially at times when dietary intake is insufficient for body needs, and where bone health has been compromised.
Ideal as a long-term calcium supplement.
Adult: Take 2 capsules twice a day
Adolescents 14 18 years: Take 1 capsule twice daily
Children 9 13 years: Take 1 capsule per day
Best taken with food.
Each Vegetable Capsule Contains:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 5mcg
- Vitamin K1 (phytomenadione) 250mcg
- Boron (from boron citrate) 375mcg
- Calcium (from lithothamnion corallioides) 125mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium citrate) 53.8mg
- Manganese (form manganese amino acid chelate) 750mcg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 2.5mg
Aquamin also contains nutrients involved in bone health, typically consisting of the following per capsule: Boron 12mcg, Copper 2mcg, Iodine 12mcg, Iron 250mcg, Magnesium 9mg, Manganese 27mcg, Potassium 1.7mg, Silicon 0.5mg, Sodium 1.2mg, Strontium 0.7mg, Sulfur 2.2mg, Zinc 5mcg.
No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours, or preservatives.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy