Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an essential cofactor in the manufacture and utilisation of energy (or ATP) by the cells. It is mainly used by the mitochondrion, a part of the cell responsible for respiration. Heart, liver and skeletal muscle cells have a high requirement for CoQ10. CoQ10 can improve overall energy production and boost the immune system.
CoQ10 also exhibits antioxidant effects, protecting cell membranes from free radical damage and assisting cells natural defence mechanisms. It may also protect cells against the effects of aging caused through free radical damage. Although CoQ10 is synthesised in the body, tissue levels decline with age.
- Assists with energy levels
- Suitable antioxidant for all age groups
- Supports cellular protection during the aging process
- Essential for cardiovascular health
- Cell metabolism, muscular-skeletal health and periodontal health
Adult: 1 capsule daily or as directed
Each gelatin capsule contains:
Ingredients Strength Unit, Natural Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 200 mg.
Also contains: medium chain triglycerides,yellow beeswax.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweetners, flavours or preservatives.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy