Clinicians Flora Restore supports a healthy balance between good bacteria and potentially problematic yeasts and bacteria which may lead to vaginal and bladder problems.
It contains two unique clinically documented probiotic strains to colonise the vagina and urinary tract after oral intake to restore and maintain healthy urogenital flora (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14).
- No gluten
- No added artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for baby bearing and breast feeding women
- For use during and after antibacterial or antifungal therapy
This product is shelf-stable - not require refrigeration.
Adult: 1 capsule daily (either before, with or after meals) taken orally.
Increase to 2 capsules daily as needed, or as directed by your health professional.
If taking in conjunction with antibiotics and/or antifungal drugs, take Clinicians Flora Restore at least one hour after medication.
- None known, the probiotic strains (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14) in Clinicians Flora Restore are considered well tolerated for daily and long term use if needed.
- Clinicians Flora Restore contains traces of dairy/ milk products, making it suitable for individuals with a mild dairy intolerance to use. Do not use in individuals with Ig E mediated dairy allergy or anaphylaxis.
Amount per capsule:
Total Probiotic Bacteria: No less than 5 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 2.5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14 2.5 billion CFU
(CFU = colony forming units, at the time of manufacture)
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- potato starch and magnesium stearate
- May contain traces of milk products
No Added: Gluten (or wheat), artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy