- Return & Refund
Clinicians Iron Boost provides well absorbed, pure carbonyl iron with cofactors vitamin B12, folic acid and vitamin C.
What do I use it for?
- To support those with iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid deficiency
- As an alternative to other forms of iron that may cause digestive issues
- Supports healthy energy levels
- As nutritional support for vegan and vegetarian diets or those with digestive issues that may cause iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid deficiency
How does it work?
- Iron Boost contains Carbonyl Iron, which is 99% pure iron and its small size allows it to be better absorbed than other forms of iron. This means it does not stay in the digestive system causing irritation like some forms of iron.
- By combining iron with folic acid and vitamin B12, Iron Boost helps provide the body with healthy levels of these vitamins to support energy, mental focus, growth and red blood cell creation.
Adults and Children over 4 years: 1 Capsule daily with food.
For younger children: mix capsule contents with orange juice.
Note: Iron levels should always be tested before commencing iron supplementation.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
- Iron (Carbonyl Iron) - 24mg
- Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin) - 50mcg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - 50mg
- Folic Acid - 300mcg
Also contains Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystallin cellulose, and silicon dioxide.
No added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar
No artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy