Clinicians BoneCare Kids is natural calcium from mineralised seaweed plus vitamin and mineral cofactors required for bone health for kids, adults and in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
What do I use it for
- Parents who want to support their children healthy bone development
- Nutrients to support bone strength and repair
- Bone support for baby bearing and breast feeding women
How does it work
- Optimal bone health requires more than Calcium and Vitamin
- D. Many people are unaware that other key minerals like Magnesium, Boron, Zinc and Manganese are also required as part of bone structure or are needed to support mineral utilisation or entry into the bone. Vitamin D is also required to support this process.
Children 3 8 years: Chew 1 tablet per day.
Children 9 13 years: Chew 1-2 tablets per day.
Children 14 18 years: Chew 1-3 tablets per day.
Adults: Chew 2-4 tablets per day.
- Aquamin (from Calcified Lithothamnion species Red Algae) (equiv. Calcium 125mg) 416 mcg
- Magnesium citrate (equiv. Magnesium 50mg) 322 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. Zinc 2.5mg) 12.5 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. Manganese 500mcg) 2.5 mg
- Boron citrate (equiv. Boron 375mcg) 7.5 mg
- Cholecalciferol Complex (equiv. Vitamin D3 3.75mcg) 1.5 mg
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy