Clinicians MigraDol provides support for helping to relax tense muscles in the head, healthy circulation and blood vessel health.
It is suitable for immediate and long-term use and is suitable for use alongside conventional medication.
- Helps to soothe tension in the head
- Is suitable for immediate and long term use if needed
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) may assist with energy production to support blood vessel health in the head. Research has also shown that vitamin B2 supports relaxation and recovery from tension.
- Contains magnesium to help support energy production, circulation and blood vessel health.
- Low magnesium levels are associated with increased tissue irritability which may promote smooth muscle contraction or spasm.
- Low magnesium may also adversely affects the body's ability to carry oxygen in the blood.
- Targeted nutrient support: Magnesium and vitamin B2 work synergistically together
- Can be used long term with no apparent loss of effect
- Can be used alongside conventional medication
- Well tolerated
Adults: 3 capsules daily with food, either together or throughout the day.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 133mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate complex) 133mg
Also contains: Magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Clinicians Brain Boost with Cognizin 30 Vegecaps