Clinicians Nasal Clear Manuka is an easy to use natural nasal spray to support clear sinuses and healthy breathing.
Nasal Clear Manuka Benefits
- Effective and fast acting formula
- Supports clear healthy breathing
- Supports inner ear and sinus health
- Supports normal nasal bacterial balance
- Supports muscous membrane health
- Supports a healthy nasal response to allergens
Nasal Clear Manuka Features
- Contains NZ Manuka honey, one of the most researched honeys in the world.
- Contains MSM (methylsulphonylmethane) which supports normal nasal membrane tone
- Provides support for ills and chills and environmental pollution
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Suitable with medicines
- Can be used long term
- Well tolerated
Adults and Children Over 12 Years: Apply 2 sprays into each nostril 2 to 3 times daily.
Children 2 - 11 Years: Apply 1 sprays into each nostril 2 to 3 times daily.
Use during child bearing & breast feeding under health professional supervision.
Each Spray Contains:
Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka honey) MGO 100+ 5.0 mg
Methylsuphonylmethane (MSM) 5.0 mg
Also Contains: Purified water, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium citrate.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy