- Return & Refund
Clinicians NEW Sunshine Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 provides a synergistic combination of Vitamin D3 and K2 for essential daily support for optimal bone health, muscle strength, joint mobility and immunity. Suitable for the whole family.
What is Vitamin K2?
Vitamin K2 is a cofactor for Vitamin D metabolism. Body stores of both nutrients need to be replenished on a daily basis for optimal health benefits.
Sunshine Vitamin D3 & Vitamin K2 Benefits:
- Recommended for people with low Vitamin D levels
- This product contains 1,000IU of Vitamin D, the highest amount available in New Zealand without prescription
- Vitamin D in general is essential for effective calcium absorption, required for healthy bones and teeth
- Clinicians Sunshine Vitamin D contains Vitamin D3 which is the form that is produced naturally in the body
- Vitamin D3 and K2 have both synergistic roles in the body to support bone mineral density and every day immune, muscle, joint and heart health. K2 is an essential cofactor for Vitamin D metabolism
- Having adequate K2 levels supports calcium absorption in the bone where it belongs, instead of calcifying blood vessels and other soft tissues
Sunshine Vitamin D3 & Vitamin K2 Features:
- Contains a synergistic combination of Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 for wider health benefits
- No Pills to swallow, these great tasting melts dissolve under your tongue
- Easy to use for children and the elderly
Adults and children over 3 years of age may take 1 tablet daily, dissolved under the tongue
Amount Per Capsule:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 1000IU) 25mcg
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone MK7) 90mcg
Xylitol, sorbitol, vegetable stearate, silica, cellulose and natural flavour.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy