Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops provides variable dosing of zinc drops for antioxidant and immune support for all the family.
What do I use it for
- To support healthy nails, normal sense of taste and smell, healthy wound healing, oral health, healthy blood sugar regulation, skin health
- Children¡¯s digestive support, immune balance and skin health
- Zinc levels may support those that suffer loose bowels
- Immune system support
- Male sexual health
How does it work
- Zinc is an important trace mineral required for the normal functioning of over 200 known enzymes.
- It is important for immune support, skin health and wound healing, immune activity and the proper functioning of hormones.
Adults and Children over 9 years: Up to 15 drops per day
Children 4-8 years: Up to 4 drops per day
Children 1-3 years: Up to 3 drops per day
Take in fluid once daily.
NB: Highest daily dose reflects safe tolerable upper level for each age or the maximum permissible over-the-counter dose in New Zealand (15mg)
Active Ingredient in each drop:
Zinc (sulphate) 1mg
Also contains: purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
No Added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy