Dermatix is a transparent, quick-drying silicone gel, used and recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists to effectively reduce scarring. It is proven to soften and flatten scars , also relieving the itching and discomfort associated with them.
- Softens, flattens and smooths scars
- Reduces the redness and discolouration
- Relieves the itching and discomfort
- Clean the area to be treated with mild soap and water, pat dry.
- Gently massage a small amount of Dermatix gel over the affected skin.
- Allow to dry for 45 minutes before covering with clothing or make-up
Dermatix should not be applied:
- To open or fresh wounds
- In contact with mucous membranes
- Too close to the eyes
- Over antibiotic skin preparations or other skin treatments
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy