- Return & Refund
Douglas Dietary Carbonyl Iron is essentially pure iron (98%) unlike most other iron supplements which contain iron salts such as iron fumarate and iron gluconate. Iron is used by the body to transport oxygen, and to enable the body to breakdown (oxidize) food components such as starches, sugars and fats to release energy (calories). Iron is also the essential component of haemoglobin in the red blood cells which carry oxygen from the lungs to the tissues.
Iron in our body is essential in transporting oxygen and breaking down food components in the body. When we lack iron, you will feel tired, lack energy and feel depressed. Douglas Carbonyl Iron Tabs 18mg 30 is a iron supplement that Helps prevent all iron deficiency. Just take one whole tablet once a day.
- Pure iron formulation
- Assists in treating iron deficiencies like anemia
- Good source of iron
- One box contains 30 tablets
- Clinically shown to reduce common side effects to iron use like constipation and abdominal discomfort
Take 1 tablet daily.
Each Tablet Provides:
Carbonyl Iron 18mg
No added: Preservatives, sugar, strach, gluten, yeast or milk derivatives.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy