Avene Soothing Thermal Spring Water concentrates a high amount of moisture levels for rehydrating parched skin and delivering longer lasting moisture content. Apt for dry skin, it also stimulates the action and efficacy of other moisturizing products. It offers soothing and moistening effects on skin. Suitable for all skin types including: dry, stressed, dull-looking, irritated and sensitive skin types.
Avene Soothing Thermal Spring Water featuring the cutting edge science of liposomes, it contributes t the sustained action of Avene Thermal Spring Water. Added with key hydration components, it has glycerin and silicone gel for ease of application.
- Uses advanced scientific principles featuring liposomes
- Formula surrounds water molecules for delivering moisture deep into the epidermal layer
- Boosts moisture levels of skin for rehydration
- Boosts the efficacy of other products that moisturize skin
- Gives all day or 24 hours hydration support
- Free from parabens and oil
Use Avene Thermal Spring Water every morning as the first part of your beauty care routine and then throughout the day whenever your skin is irritated, or simply to refresh your skin.
With a neutral pH, Avene Thermal Spring Water is bacteriologically pure, lightly mineralised and is rich in soothing silicates, making it an ideal skin care product for sensitive, intolerant and allergy prone skin. After cleansing, spray a fine mist on the skin, leave for 1 to 2 minutes then pat dry.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy