- Return & Refund
GO BILBERRY 30,000mg is a powerful antioxidant that helps support eye health and vision. Bilberry may support healthy eyesight and the ability to cope with eye fatigue and eye strain.
- High strength
- Supports eye health and vision
- Powerful antioxidant
- Helps to alleviate eye fatigue and strain
- VegeCap Advantage
Ingredients per VegeCap:
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) ext. equiv. to dry fruit 30,000mg
Marigold flowers 60mg, supplying Lutein 6mg
May contain encapsulating aids.
- Discontinue use at least 2 weeks prior to surgery.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
- Always read the label.
- Take only as directed.
- Medicine Interactions: Do not take if on anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medication without medical advice.
- If taking prescription medication or if in doubt, consult your Healthcare Professional.
TAPS NUMBER PP2746
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy