- Return & Refund
GO Kids Teeth & Bone Calcium Plus is a great tasting vanilla-licious Calcium chewable tablet, that kids will love! A fun and great way to top up your children’s daily intake of Calcium to help support healthy growth and development and encourage strong teeth and bones.
This cute superbear shaped chewable tablet contains natural Calcium sourced from seaweed, plus Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2, providing the perfect combination to ensure bones stay strong and healthy.
- Yummy natural vanilla taste that kids will love
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Cute superbear shaped tablet, fun & easy to take
- Plant based Calcium with Vitamins D & K2 to assist in the absorption of Calcium
- Supports strong healthy teeth & bones
Ingredients per chewable tablet:
Aquamin (Lithothamnion tophiforme) 395mg
Equiv. to Calcium 125mg
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 250IU) 6.25mcg
Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2) 11.26mcg
Supplied in a base of New Zealand milk powder.
Children from age 2+: Take 1-2 chewable tablets daily.
Best taken with food, or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
- Children should be supervised by an adult while taking tablets (choking hazard).
- If symptoms persist seek the advice of a Healthcare Professional.
- Always read the label.
- Take only as directed.
- If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy