- Return & Refund
Iron Chews are suitable for everyone concerned about dietary iron intake, and may be particularly beneficial for children, pregnant/breastfeeding women, adolescents, active people and vegetarians.
- Fatigue and times of intense physical activity.
- Menstruating years.
- Childhood and adolescence.
Adults and children over 3 years of age, take 1 tablet daily or as professionally advised.
- Not suitable for severe iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin supplements can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
Per tablet contains:
- Ferrous fumarate 61mg
- (Equiv. Iron 20mg)
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50mcg
- Folic acid 300mcg
- Sorbitol 0.29gms
- Xylitol 0.07gms
- Stevia glycosides
No added sugar.
No artificial sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product.
No added gluten, dairy, wheat or soy.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy