Good Health Mg lax is a magnesium based formula designed to naturally support healthy bowel regularity by attracting water into the bowel to soften stool.
Herbal extracts of Fennel and Aloe Vera provide soothing and settling qualities for the bowel. To support bowel health always drink plenty of water and incorporate fiber-rich foods such as fresh fruit and vegetables into the diet.
Rapid dose: Adults take 4 capsules 3 times daily for up to 3 days. Results may occur within 3-6 hours.
Mild dose: Adults take 5 capsules daily for up to 2 weeks.
Dosage requirements may vary for each individual. For optimal effect take between meals or on an empty stomach.
- Not suitable for children under 6, for those with kidney disease, gastroenteritis or during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- For best bowel regularity drink 1-3 liters of water daily.
- If taking prescription medicine or if symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
No artificial flavor, sweetener, preservative or color used in this product.
Amount Per Capsule
- Magnesium Oxide 400mg (Equiv. Magnesium 241mg)
- Magnesium Sulphate 400mg (Equiv. Magnesium 50mg)
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 2mg
- Sodium Chloride 5mg
- Potassium Chloride 20mg (Equiv. Potassium 10mg)
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis Leaf) 50mg
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Seed Powder) 50mg
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy