- Ease and relax a tight chest
- Support clearing the airways
- Promote a healthy breathing.
- Soothe dry and tickly airways.
- Helps to relax and ease a tight chest the respiratory tract.
- Provides a source of demulcent and calming herbs that create a protective film over the mucus membranes, soothing the irritated tissues.
- Supports clear airways.
- Provides a source of pelargonium which clinical research shows helps recovery from, and may support symptoms associated with, ill and chills.
Shake well before use.
Take 3-5 times daily.
- 0 - 1 years: 0.5ml (10 drops)
- 1 - 2 years: 1 to 2mls
- 2 - 5 years: 2 to 3mls
- 5 years and over: 5mls
Young children may prefer to take this syrup diluted in water or in a favourite natural juice or smoothie.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days.
- As young children can develop serious illness quickly, it is recommended you take extra care and always consult your healthcare professional when using on infants under the age of 2 years.
- Not suitable for diabetics.
- Please do not exceed the stated dose for under 5 years without professional advice.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Each 5ml dose contains:
Wild Cherry Prunus serotina extract equivalent to dry bark 270mg
Marshmallow Althea officinalis extract equivalent to dry root 994mg
Licorice Glychrrhiza glabra extract equivalent to dry root 745.5mg
Standardised to contain glycyrrhizin 14.9mg
Organic rice malt
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy