- Help relax a tight chest
- Support clear airways and healthy breathing
- Support drying the mucus membranes and clearing mucus from the lower respiratory tract
- Useful support for the body response to allergens and for winter ills and chills
Take: 3 to 5 times daily.
- 1-2 years: 1 to 2mls
- 2-5 years: 2 to 3mls
- 5 years and over: 5mls
Young children may prefer to take this syrup diluted in water or in a favourite natural juice or smoothie.
Shake well before use.
- Not suitable for babies from 0-1 years.
- Due to the sweeteners used, this syrup is not suitable for diabetics.
- If no improvement in 3-4 days, seek professional medical advice.
- Check for known allergies to ingredients.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- As young children can develop serious illness quickly, it is recommended you take extra care and always consult your healthcare professional when using on infants under the age of 2 years.
- Please do not exceed the stated dose for under 5 years without professional advice.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days.
- Ivy Helix hedera extract equivalent to dry leaf 513.6mg
- Baical skullcap scutellaria baicalensis extract equivalent to dry root 810.8mg
- Pelargonium pelargonium sidoides extract equivalent to dry root 121.65mg
- Licorice glychrrhiza glabra extract equivalent to dry root 877.65mg
- Standardised to contain glycyrrhizin 17.6mg
- Adhatoda adhatoda vascica extract equivalent to dry leaf 810.8mg
Also Contains: Organic rice malt, vegetable glycerine and glucose.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy