Harker Herbals Emphysemol Deep Lung Support is for the support of deep lung function. This blend of antiseptic herbs help to soothe deep bronchial health and with the removal of mucus?build up in the lungs and support healthy breathing.
Harker Herbals Emphysemol Deep Lung Support is a deep-acting, stronger alternative to Lung Elixir Chest Clear. It is an excellent elixir for smokers.
It contains elecampane, horehound, menthol, and juniper?and?is?ideal?for toxin removing.
It?is?suitable for all ages (inlcuding babies).
- Targets deep lung and respiratory congestion.
- May also be used with viral infections.
- Helps recovery from ills and chills.
- Helps Boosting the immune system.
Shake vigorously before use
Adults:?Take 10-20mls 3-4 times daily.
Child:?1/2 the adult dose.
Baby (over 1 year): 1/4 the adult dose.
Swill for 10 seconds before swallowing.
For best results use with a healthy balanced diet, regular exercise and adequate rest. East plenty of leafy greens, vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, Formula 1022 Rich Mineral Sea Salt and pure water.
- Not to be taken in pregnancy or lactation.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if suffering a thyroid condition, taking blood thinners or blood pressure medication.
Cholestatic liver disorders, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, hypokalemia, severe kidney insufficiency.
- Horehound, Juniper, Menthol
Oils & Ethers:
- Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) ¨C Oil of leaves and wood)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara ¨C Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules ¨C Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum ¨C The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis ¨C Oil from the seed)
- Juniper (Juniperus communis ¨C Oil from the needles)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum ¨C Oil from the lemon rind)
- Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita ¨C Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Peppermint (Mentha ¡Á piperita ¨C Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris ¨C Oil from the Pine needles)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis ¨C Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum ¨C Dried pods)
- Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara)
- Elecampane (Inula helenium ¨C The root)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis ¨C The rhizome)
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris ¨C Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra ¨C Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Lungwort (Sticta pulmonaria)
- Pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberose)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal ¨C Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word ¡®citrus¡¯)
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas (¡®violet-coloured¡¯) ¨C Greek ¨C Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy