Healtheries Kidscare Magnesium with Vit D & Zinc Chewable Tablets 60
Why use Healtheries Kidscare Magnesium with Vit D and Zinc
If you are concerned about your child's general wellbeing especially during growth spurts or if they look wound-up or tired, then Healtheries KidsCare Magnesium may help.
These great-tasting, chewable tablets are designed specifically for children. They're strawberry-cr¨¨me flavoured and animal-shaped that are fun for children to take. And they contain just the right amount Magnesium, Vitamin D and Zinc; plus natural beetroot juice - which gently support children¡¯s everyday health, immunity and aids relaxation.
- Helping calm and relax your child's body and mind
- Support during growth spurts
- Supporting general wellbeing and immunity
Children aged 3-7 years: Chew 1 tablet daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Children aged 8 and over: Chew 2 tablets daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Each Chewable Tablet Contain:
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 50mg
- Zinc (as gluconate) 2mg
- Vitamin D3 (100IU) 2.5mcg
Gluten, Wheat, Dairy products, Egg, Artifical Colours, Artifical Flavours, Artficial Sweeteners or Preservatives.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy