- Return & Refund
Healtheries KidsCare Vit C Plus Echinacea 60 Chewable Tablets
Vitamin C and echinacea have a long history of popularity when it comes to natural remedies to winter ills and chills. This is why adults love taking them instead of popping cold medication. However, these formulations might be a little too strong for our children's small tummy.
Healtheries KidsCare Vit C Plus Echinacea chewable tablet is formulated specifically for children 10 and under with just the right amount of vitamin C and echinacea. It gently supports their immunity as well as helps build resistance to those children who are prone to catching ills and chills.
- Helps build up children's resistance to winter ills and chills
- Supports immunity in children who need help to recover from common illnesses
- Easy to administer, especially to kids who have difficulty taking medicines
- Animal shaped
- Chewable tablets
- Fruit flavoured
- Gentle on tummies
- Preventively building up children’s resistance to coughs, colds and flu
- Supporting immunity in children who need help to recover from common winter infections
- Children 3-7 years may take 1 tablet daily with food.
- Children 8 years and older may take 1-3 tablets daily with food. Or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Echinacea extract (equiv. to dry herb) 100mg, Ascorbic acid 26mg, Sodium Ascorbate 27mg (both to provide Vitamin C 50mg).
Also contains: Tableting aids, flavour, glucose, maltodextrin, dextrin.
Contains no: Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, corn, starch, soy, colour, preservatives.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy