- Return & Refund
Herbsense Curcumin Period Pain Formula contains a unique combination of herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine combined with vitamin B6 to help relieve menstrual pain.
- Turmeric may help to eliminate blood stasis.
- Dong quai may act as a blood tonic to promote blood circulation.
- Common garden peony is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to help relieve menstrual pain.
- Ginger may help reduce the intensity and duration of menstrual pain.
- Vitamin B6 may assist in the relief of pre-menstrual symptoms.
Adults take one to two tablets daily with meals, or if symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Store below 30℃ in a cool dry place.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 97.24mg
- Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 80mg
- Extracts equivalent to dry:
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome 812.50mg
- Equiv. Curcumin 9.38mg
- Angelica polymorpha (Dong quai) root 600mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root 150mg
- Paeonia lactiflora (Common garden peony) root 500mg
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy