Kiwiherb Baby Balm has been specifically formulated for use on delicate skin to rapidly soothe, protect & hydrate.
Baby Balm has been expertly formulated with natural herbs and oils to gently soothe and protect delicate skin.
Made from organic Calendula and Chamomile with NZ native herb Koromiko in a natural base of NZ olive oil, coconut oil and organic beeswax.
Baby Balm's gentle moisturising action helps to hydrate, soothe and protect skin irritation, dryness or cracking.
- Specially formulated for infants & children
- 100% natural
- Ideal for use in the nappy area, scalp or any dry or irritated skin including Eczema
All ages apply to affected area 2-3 times daily.
- For external use only.
- Those allergic to Asteraceae family plants (eg chamomile, artichokes, daisies) should patch test first.
- Avoid contact with clothing or bedding immediately after application to prevent transfer.
Calendula flower (organic) 5.6%
Chamomile flower (organic) 3.3%
Koromiko herb 2.5%
In a therapeutic base of New Zealand olive oil, organic beeswax, coconut oil & lavender essential oil (as antioxidant).
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy