Kiwiherb Calendula Ointment is a certified organic formulation containing Calendula flowers, sunflower oil, beeswax & Lavender oil.
It is a natural first aid ointment which supports the natural healing of abrasions, minor cuts, wounds, burns and scalds.
Made from certified organic Calendula flowers, in a base of organic sunflower oil and beeswax, it is a totally organic ointment to aid the natural healing of the skin.
- Supports natural healing
- Assists in skin repair
- 100% natural
- Certified organic formula
- Suitable for all ages
Apply to affected area 2 - 3 times daily.
- For external use only.
- Those allergic to Asteraceae family plants (eg chamomile, artichokes, daisies) should patch test first.
- Avoid contact with clothing or bedding immediately after application to prevent transfer.
Calendula flower (organic) 5.6%
Chamomile flower (organic) 3.3%
Koromiko herb 2.5%
In a therapeutic base of New Zealand olive oil, organic beeswax, coconut oil & lavender essential oil (as antioxidant).
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy