- Return & Refund
Kiwiherb Herbal Insect Repellent is a unique formulation contains oils of Lemongrass and Fennel, combined with the herbal extract, Vitex agnus castus otherwise known as Chaste tree.
Protection from insect bites. Herbal Insect Repellent provides 100% natural protection against mosquitoes and other biting insects. A completely unique and proven formula made from essential oils of Lemongrass and Fennel with herbal extract of Chaste Berry .
Herbal Insect Repellent is DEET and chemical free, with a fresh natural lemon scent, and is suitable for the whole family including babies and children. Perfect to take for family holidays in tropical areas.
- 100% natural - chemical & DEET free
- Suitable for all ages
- Fresh lemon scent
- For external use only
Shake before use and spray on exposed skin every 2-3 hours and after exposure to water.
Use more frequently if required.
For infants & young children – spray on own hands and apply sparingly.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, and broken skin.
- For those prone to hypersensitivity reactions or with sensitive skin or during pregnancy or breastfeeding, patch test before full application.
Lemongrass essential oil
Fennel essential oil
Vitex agnus castus (Chaste tree) extract
Contains no: Parabens, petrochemicals, artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy