- Return & Refund
Kiwiherb Skin Clear Gel is used in the prevention and clearing of pimples and other skin blemishes. This product is designed to be used as a spot treatment for blemishes or can be used as an overnight face mask for those particularly prone to acne.
A high potency troubled and problem skin relief gel which helps with prevention and clearing of pimples and other skin blemishes. This product is made of New Zealand 100% pure Manuka essential oil and Totarol, from NZ native Totara trees. Totarol has been shown to be extremely effective in preventing skin blemishes, and Manuka essential oil is well known for its powerful skin clearing action.
- Unique formulation featuring NZ Native herbs
- Clinically effective ingredients
- Can be used as a spot treatment or overnight mask for troubled, problem prone skin
- Powerful antioxidant-rich known to clear breakouts, cleanse pores and reduce redness and inflammation.
- Tough on bugs - gentle on the skin
Apply as a spot treatment: Apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily.
As a face mask: Apply over the whole face, avoiding eye area. Leave on for a minimum 20 minutes, or overnight. Rinse off with warm water & gently pat dry.
For external use only.
For those prone to hypersensitivity reactions or with sensitive skin, patch test before full application.
Manuka essential oil
Contains no: Parabens, petrochemicals, artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy