A premium probiotic formula containing 10 strains of beneficial bacteria, including two naturally found in breast milk, combined with Iodine and Vitamin D. Formulated to support a healthy microbiome and general health and wellbeing during breastfeeding.
- No refrigeration required
- Live bacteria guarantee
- Multi-strain 10 formula
- Supporting immune and digestive health
- Encouraging good bacterial diversity
- Providing Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 which may help reduce the risk of eczema in young children with a family history, when taken during pregnancy, breastfeeding and in the first two years of life
Adults take 1 vege-capsule daily with water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
L. rhamnosus HN001 6.0 Billion
B. lactis Bl-04 5.0 Billion
L. paracasei Lpc-37 4.0 Billion
L. plantarum Lp-115 3.0 Billion
L. fermentum CECT5716 1.5 Billion
B. animalis ssp. lactis HN019 1.0 Billion
B. infantis Bi-26 1.0 Billion
B. breve CECT7263 500 Million
L. reuteri 1E1 500 Million
L. reuteri LR92 500 Million
Iodine (from potassium iodide 176.8 microgram) 135 microgram
Vitamin D (colecalciferol) 2.5 microgram
Vegetarian friendly formula. No added dairy, gluten, egg, artificial colours or flavours. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy