- Enhances the immune system to provide protection against viral pathogens
- Reduces the severity and duration of colds
- For the symptiomatic relief from IBS
- Promotes healthy bowel movements
- Restores populations of intestinal beneficial bacteria following a course of anitbiotics
- Supports optimal health
- Supporting a healthy microbiome.
- Supporting digestive health.
- Supporting a healthy immune system.
- Encouraging good bacterial diversity.
- Supporting normal, healthy bowel movements.
- Take 1-2 grams daily or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
- A convenient 1 gram dosage spoon included in jar.
- The pleasant tasting Probiotic powder that can be added to water, juice, milk, food or taken directly from a spoon.
- Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your pharmacist or doctor.
EACH 1 GRAM CONTAINS: 10 BILLION CFU
PROBIOTIC STRAIN CFU
B. lactis BI-04 3.0 Billion
L. rhamnosus GG 2.0 Billion
L. paracasei Lpc-37 1.0 Billion
L. plantarum DSM 9843 1.0 Billion
B. animalis ssp. lactis HN019 700 Million
L. rhamnosus HN001 500 Million
L. rhamnosus Lr-32 500 Million
L. plantarum Lp-115 400 Million
L. fermentum SBS-1 200 Million
L. gasseri Lg-36 200 Million
B. breve M-16V 100 Million
B. infantis M-63 100 Million
B. longum BB536 100 Million
L. delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus Lb-87 100 Million
L. reuteri 1E1 100 Million
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy