- Return & Refund
This is formulated to support the needs of women who are pregnant or breastfeeding and to provide the baby with a great start in life. Healthy Mums = Healthy Babies
- Enhances both Mother & Baby's Immune System
- Reduces the risk of Baby developing eczema
- Contains types of beneficial bacteria required for healthy vaginal microflora and to avoid infection
- Contains species of beneficial bacteria that are naturally present in healthy breast milk
- Nourishing baby with beneficial bacteria is important for baby's development.
- Provides symptomatic relief of lactational mastitis
- Based on scientific evidence, health benefits may include:
- Supporting a healthy microbiome.
- Supporting digestive health.
- Supporting a healthy immune system.
- Encouraging good bacterial diversity.
- Supporting normal, healthy bowel movements.
- To support optimal health throughout pregnancy take 1 vege-capsule daily with water.
- To relieve constipation take 2 capsules daily with water until bowel movements have normalised.
- To reduce symptoms of lactational mastitis take 2 capsules daily with water.
- To reduce the risk of antibiotic associated side effects such as diarrohea or yeast infections, take 2 capsules daily at least 2 hours from the time when you took the antibiotic medication (eg 2 hours before or after).
- Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your pharmacist or doctor.
Contains: Each vege-capsule contains: 25.5 Billion CFU
- Prebiotic Strain: L. rhamnosus. CFU: 6.0 Billion.
- Prebiotic Strain: B. lactis BI-04. CFU: 5.0 Billion.
- Prebiotic Strain: L. plantarum Lp-115. CFU: 3.5 Billion.
- Prebiotic Strain: L. paracasei Lpc-37. CFU: 2.2 Billion.
- Prebiotic Strain: L.Crispatus LBV88 CFU: 2.0 Billion.
- Prebiotic Strain: B. animalis ssp. lactis HN019. CFU: 1.0 Billion.
- Prebiotic Strain: L. reuteri RC-14. CFU: 1.0 Billion.
- Prebiotic Strain: L. rhamnnosus GR-1. CFU: 1.0 Billion.
- Prebiotic Strain: L. rhamnosus LBV96. CFU: 1.0 Billion.
- Prebiotic Strain: B. breve M-16V. CFU: 500 Million.
- Prebiotic Strain: B. breve M-63. CFU: 500 Million.
- Prebiotic Strain: B. longum BB536. CFU: 500 Million.
- Prebiotic Strain: L. fermentum SBS-1. CFU: 500 Million.
- Prebiotic Strain: L. gasseri Lg-36. CFU: 500 Million.
- Prebiotic Strain: L. gasseri LBV 150 N. CFU: 300 Million.
B. = Bifidobacternium
L = Lactobacillus
CFU = Colony Forming Unit
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy