- Return & Refund
Lyprinol Marine Lipid Oil Extract is a unique combination of 30 different fatty lipid oils which are mixtures of saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs). It also contains marine sterols and other fatty acids such as ETA and OTA.
Lyprinol is not to be confused with other Green-Lipped Mussel products. Lyprinol boasts a unique formulation based on a highly purified, stabilised Marine Lipid Oil extract whose active properties are protected by a gentle and chemical-free extraction process, and stabilised against oxidation with Vitamin E.
Lyprinol is rich in Omega-3s, carotenoids, triglycerides, octadectetraenoic acid (OTA), eicosatetraenoic acid (ETA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These molecules provide effective support for healthy airways and optimal joint health and mobility, as well as general well-being.
- For 4-6 weeks initially, or until satisfactory results occur, take 4 capsules daily (2 in the morning and 2 at night) preferably with meals.
- Then, reduce intake to a maintenance dose of 1-2 capsules a day, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- The dose required to achieve optimal benefits may vary between individuals.
- Keep Lyprinol out of reach of children.
- Do NOT take Lyprinol if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Do NOT exceed the recommended dose.
- Consult a health professional before taking this supplement if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- For children under two years of age professional advice is also recommended.
Each capsule contains:
- Marine Lipid Oil Extract from Perna canaliculus - 50mg
- Natural mono-unsaturated Olive Oil - 100mg
- Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol) as an antioxidant - 0.225mg
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy