BIO New Zealand Propolis Capsules contain pure concentrated premium New Zealand propolis with high levels of bioactives in every dose for powerful immune support and antioxidant protection.
Propolis contains high levels of bioactives that support immune defences and provide powerful antioxidant protection for health and wellbeing.
Certified to contain a minimum of 30mg of bioactives (flavonoids and caffeates including CAPE) per 2 capsules.
- Premium New Zealand origin - renowned for high levels of bioactives and exceptional quality
- High Strength Bioactives - at least 30mg of bioactive flavonoids, caffeates and CAPE per 2 capsules
- Bioactivity Scientifically Tested - Certified bioactive flavonoids and caffeates
Adults: Take 2 capsules 1-2 times daily.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions. If irritation or severe swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Not suitable for children under 4 years of age.
- Pregnant or lactating women consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
(per 2 capsules): BIO New Zealand Propolis 140mg, providing min. 30mg of bioactives. Capsulating aids: soybean oil, carob powder (anticaking agent), beeswax, lecithin, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E)
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Comvita Propolis Tablets PFL30 250 Tabs
Manuka Health Bio 100 Highly Concentrated New Zealand Propolis 60 Capsules
Comvita Propolis Oral Spray Extra-Strength 20ml