MitoQ Blood Sugar is targeted at supporting optimal blood sugar balance by partnering the breakthrough cellular science of MitoQ with premium, research backed ingredients.
This unique formula includes Chromium Picolinate (absorbed better than other forms of chromium) to help regulate blood glucose and may also help reduce sugar cravings, and Zinc amino acid chelate ¨C which plays an important role in the production, storage and release of insulin from the pancreas.
MitoQ Blood Sugar also contains Cinnamon ¨C which recent studies suggest can support glucose metabolism, healthy blood sugar balance and cholesterol levels.
Recommended for: Those looking to support blood sugar and insulin levels within the normal limits, and promote key organ health.
- We suggest you try MitoQ Blood Sugar for a minimum of 3 months to give the product time to make a meaningful difference.
- We recommend taking 2 capsules each morning with water 30 minutes before breakfast.
- Do not exceed unless directed by your physician.
Active Ingredients per dose (2 capsules): MitoQ (mitoquinol mesylate) 10 mg, Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 500 mcg, Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 14 mg, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) extract (bark) (equiv. 2 400mg cinnamon bark dry) 200 mg.
Also contains: Tapioca starch, Microcrystalline cellulose, Hypromellose, Maltodextrin, Silica ¨C colloidal anhydrous, Purified water, Carrageenan, Potassium acetate.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy