Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ with UVA+UVB broad spectrum filters, vitamin E and panthenol.
Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ cares for your skin in more ways than one, combining broad spectrum sun protection with moisturising care. Highly effective UVA & UVB filters shield skin from sun damage. Plus, the moisturising formula with Vitamin E and Panthenol helps keep the skin hydrated.
- SPF 50+ increases the skin's natural sunburn protection by at least 50 times.
- UVA + UVB Protection - protection against skin ageing & sunburn.
- 4 hours water resistant.
- Dermatologically tested - non irritating & non sensitising.
- SIze: 1 liter
- Made in Australia.
Apply generously and evenly to the skin 20 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply regularly as required; every 2 hours or more often when sweating, swimming or towelling.
Allow product to dry before dressing. Avoid contact with fabric and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- External use only.
- Avoid eyes and contact with broken skin.
- If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eye-wear to further reduce risk.
- Use sunscreen generously and reapply frequently.
- Store below 30 Degrees Celsius.
Homosalate 130mg/g, Octocrylene 50mg/g, Octyl Salicylate 50mg/gm Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 45mg/g, Bemotrizinol 5mg/g.
Contains: Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy