- Return & Refund
Nutra-Life Ester-C 1000mg + Bioflavonoids provides 24-hour immune support. Made from a non-acidic, researched form of Vitamin C that supports natural immunity.
Ester-C® is a researched form of Vitamin C that supports natural immunity. Ester-C® is absorbed faster into the white blood cells compared to standard vitamin C. It is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C and may be better tolerated than standard Vitamin C in people who are sensitive to acidic foods.
Vitamin C is essential for the proper function of the immune system.
- Provides 24-hour immune support
- Stomach friendly and non-acidic
- Is a potent antioxidant
Adults and Children Over 12 Years: Take 1 tablet up to 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Amount Per Tablet:
- Ester-C® 1000mg:
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 977mg
- Equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 766mg
- Calcium L-threonate 12mg
- Calcium carbonate 11mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 100mg
- Equiv. Hesperidin 35mg
Also Contains: Tabletting aids.
Formulated without: Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and diabetics.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy