- Return & Refund
Nutra-Life Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg provides a valuable source of essential Omega 6 fatty acids, including Gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) and Linoleic acid. The Evening primrose oil is cold pressed.
When taken regularly, Nutra-Life Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg can help to:
- Relieve PMS and menopausal symptoms
- Assist with inflammatory skin conditions
- Support circulation
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take 3 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule provides
- Evening primrose oil 1g
- Equiv. GLA (gamma-Linolenic acid) 100mg
- Equiv. Linoleic acid 700mg
- Antioxidant, Encapsulating aids
NO Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, corn, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy