- Return & Refund
Nutra-Life Fish Oil 1000mg is made from cold-water fish that are sustainably and ethically sourced. The oil is then encapsulated and packed in Australia. Each capsule provides 1000mg of pure, natural fish oil: a rich source of the essential Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
Your body uses these fatty acids to support joint health, plus heart, cardiovascular, brain and skin health.
When taken regularly, Nutra-Life Fish Oil 1000mg can help to:
- Support joint health
- Support brain, heart and cardiovascular health
- Support skin health
Recommended Adult Dosage:
- For joint health, take 9-10 capsules daily.
- For skin health, take 10 capsules daily.
- For heart health, take 3-6 capsules daily.
- For healthy brain and eye function, and general well-being, take 3-10 capsules daily. All doses to be taken with food & a glass of cold water. Or take as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule provides
- Natural fish oil 1g
- Equiv. Omega-3 marine triglycerides 300mg
- Equiv. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 180mg
- Equiv. DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 120mg
- Encapsulating aids, antioxidant
NO Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy