Nutra-Life Ocean Clean Fish Oil is sourced from mackerel, sardines and anchovies, the latter of which are two of the smallest and cleanest Omega 3 rich fish species. Molecularly distilled for quality and purity, our fish oil is naturally lemon flavoured and encapsulated in a natural orange flavoured capsule to reduce fishy odours.
One easy-to-take Omega 3 Triple Strength capsule contains 3 times the active components found in a standard fish oil capsule. The fish oil in these capsules is harvested responsibly from fish to an IFFO RS* or FOS** standard, ensuring no risk of species endangerment.
Taken daily, Nutra-Life Omega 3 Triple Strength may help:
- Maintain the health of the heart
- Support cardiovascular health
- Maintain healthy brain function
New and old package will be sent in random.
Recommended Adult Dosage: For healthy heart, brain and eye function, and general well-being, take 1 capsule daily with food and a glass of cold water. Or take as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule provides
- Concentrated Fish Omega-3 Triglycerides 1.5g
- Provides Omega-3 marine triglycerides 900mg
- Equiv. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 540mg
- Equiv. DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 360mg
NO Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, corn, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy