- Return & Refund
Nutra-Life Pro-Collagen Pearls is a powerful, multi-nutrient antioxidant complex that supports collagen production.
Contains: Proline an important building block for collagen production that supports the triple helix structure of collagen; Zinc to help maintain the integrity of cell membranes and antioxidants New Zealand Blackcurrant powder and Vitamin C. Vitamin C plays a pivotal role in collagen formation, assisting minor wound healing and helping to maintain skin integrity.
Taken regularly, Nutra-Life Pro-Collagen Pearls:
- Supports collagen production and formation
- Assists minor wound healing and helps to maintain skin integrity
- Provides a potent, multi-nutrient antioxidant complex
Recommended adult dosage: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional Ingredients
Each capsule provides
- Copper (as gluconate) 500μg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 7.5mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50mg
- Betacarotene 603μg
- Proline 30mg
- Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant) fruit powder 30mg
- Standardised herbal extract equiv. fresh Lycopersicon esculentum (Tomato) fruit 11700mg
- Equiv. Lycopene 2mg
NO Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy