- Return & Refund
Nutra-Life Vitamin E Cream can help improve the physical appearance of skin for a healthy skin complexion.
EXO-P is extracted from the Kopara ‘mats’ found in the lagoons of French Polynesia. When applied to the skin, it can form a protective film at the surface to help protect against the effects of urban pollution.
Vitamins A & E, Grape seed oil and New Zealand Blackcurrant seed oil are antioxidants and they will help moisturise and hydrate the skin.
- Not tested on animals
- Paraben free
Recommended Uses: Apply a thin layer daily to toned skin. We recommend patch testing before first use
- Aqua, Lecithin
- C12-16 alcohols
- Palmitic acid
- Behenyl alcohol
- Capric triglyceride
- Ribes nigrum NZ (Blackcurrant) seed oil
- Exo-PTM (Water
- Butylene glycol
- Alteromonas ferment extract)
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter
- Sodium acrylates copolymer
- Caprylyl glycol
- Xanthan gum
- Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A)
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy