- Return & Refund
Oasis Beauty products are all New Zealand made and natural. Oasis Sun SPF 30 is so gentle that it can be used on sensitive skin, applied to the face and body and used on babies and toddlers.
Oasis Sun SPF 30 is designed for the strong sunlight and severe UV conditions in New Zealand. It does a tough job. But this trusted, family favourite protects your skin in the gentlest possible way.
It contains naturally hydrating ingredients including Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and Jojoba Oil to nourish and protect your skin.
This new 500ml pump bottle can also be used to refill your small handbag size tube.
Oasis Sun SPF 30 Family Sunscreen Benefits:
- Suitable for your face and body
- Can be used on toddlers and children
- Has a non-greasy feel
- Provides invisible protection
- Does not stain your clothes
- Can be worn under makeup
- Is suitable for vegans as it has no animal ingredients
- Can be used during pregnancy
Apply liberally to all exposed areas of the skin at least 10-15 minutes before going outside. Reapply every 2 hours, especially after swimming or excessive perspiration. Keep away from eye area.
With Oasis Sun SPF 30 you should not rub it in until it disappears. Allow it time to adhere to the skin where it will become almost invisible.
Oasis Sun is not water resistant and it goes without saying that you should not get it into your eyes because it will sting.
- pure NZ water (aqua)
- zinc oxide (sunscreen agent)
- ethylhexyl methoxycinnamic (sunscreen agent)
- castor oil (Ricinus communis)
- ceto stearyl alcohol (and) PEG100 stearate (emulsifier)
- glyceryl mono stearate (emulsifier)
- ceteareth 20 (solubilizer)
- organic jojoba oil (Simondsia chinensis)
- soy lecithin (soybean emollient)
- dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (BioGro approved preservative)
- ceto stearyl alcohol (vegetable emulsifier)
- organic shea butter (Butryospermum parkii)
- rosemary oleoresin (Rosemarinus officinalis)
- vitamin E (DL alpha tocopherol acetate)
- disodium EDTA
- citric acid
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy