Our colourful, handy sunscreen stick is a 100% natural, zinc-based formulation that provides broad spectrum protection and is super easy to apply. In fact, it's so easy a child could do it and that's the point.
- 100% natural, zinc-based formulation
- Broad spectrum protection
- UVB protection SPF 30
- UVA protection PA++
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Reef safe
- Suitable for face and body
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Suitable for the whole family
- Very low allergy risk
- Approved by the Eczema Association
- Goes on white, dries clear
- Super easy to apply
- Bright and colourful so it's easy to spot in the school bag
- Free from fragrance, colouring, parabens, phthalates and sulphates
It's really important to get your kids into good sun protection habits. We have the harshest UV rays in the world in New Zealand and Australia. Using sunscreen not only prevents painful sunburn but studies have shown it also may reduce the risk of developing skin cancer later in life.
So we've made it easy to keep kids sun safe. Applying their own sunscreen is a breeze with the Kids Zinc Sunscreen Stick - just remove the cap and wipe over skin. It goes on white and dries clear so they and you can see that they're properly covered. Simple.
No more wriggling, pulling faces and running away when you pull out the sunscreen. With this cute little sunscreen stick it's quick and easy for your kids to keep themselves protected. It's perfect for popping in kindy bags, school bags or sport bags so your kids have protection wherever they go. And grown ups can use it too!
Kids Zinc Sunscreen Stick has been tested against and fully complies with AS/NZ Standard 2604:2012 and ISO 24442 UVAPF.
Remove cap and wipe stick lightly over skin. You don't need to press down heavily whilst applying. Make sure you cover all exposed skin. For best protection apply at least 20 minutes before going outside. Sunscreen should be reapplied every two hours or every 40 minutes if swimming.
Be Sun Smart. Sunscreen offers protection from UV rays but it is not a suit of armour. New Zealand and Australia have the highest UV rates in the world. So during peak burn times cover up with clothing, hat and sunglasses and stay in the shade. Children's skin is particularly sensitive to UV rays so take extra care with them.
Current guidelines from New Zealand Dermatologists are that infants under the age of 6 months should not be exposed to direct sun in summer. Infants should only be outdoors for short periods during non-peak burn times (8am to 10am and 5pm to 7pm). At other times infants should be kept in the shade and all exposed skin should be covered. Zinc-only sunscreens are safe to use on infants under the age of 6 months.
Zinc oxide, caprylic/capric triglyceride, castor bean oil, carnauba wax, beeswax, jojoba esters (and) helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax (and) acacia decurrens flower wax (and) polyglycerin-3 (Ecocert approved), jojoba ester, hydroxyapatite (mineral UV booster)
Active ingredients: 31% Zinc Oxide
Not suitable for vegans as it contains beeswax.
- Tested in 2018 in Australia against AS/NZ Standard 2604:2012 and rated SPF 32 and water resistant for 40 minutes (full 10-subject study test)
- Tested in 2018 in Australia against ISO 24442 and rated UVAPF 21 which equates to PA++ (full 10-subject study test).
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy