For the first time, a completely natural source of all the B vitamins are available in?PRL Max B-ND.??
About 99% of all vitamin B products on the market today are synthetically made in a laboratory.?They are chemically synthesized molecules manufactured in a test tube, typically from coal tar derivatives. Synthetic B vitamins actually accelerate aging and degradation of the cell's DNA.
PRL Max B-ND?is?derived from proprietary patent-pending technology using special, healthy probiotic strains,?offering?maximum stress protection, anti-aging benefits, brain rejuvenation, heart health and?even more.
Key Benefits of?PRL Max B-ND:
- The worlds first, natural-source B vitamins made from proprietary probiotic fermentation.
- Highly active, end-chain living B vitamins derived from natural sources for high cellular resonance.
- Live source, end chain most biologically active forms of B vitamins: B1 as thiamine cocarboxylase (pyrophosphate), B2 as riboflavin-5-phosphate, B5 as coenzyme A and acetyl coenzyme A, B6 as pyridoxyl-5-phosphate, B12 as cobamide, folic acid as 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, inositol, biotin, choline, amino acids, glutathione, Beta 1, 3 glucans and more.
- Maximum stress support, anti-aging, brain rejuvenation, heart health, and mood balance.
- Research suggest natural sources of B vitamins are safest and most effective, especially in long term use.
Adults and children (age 4 and up): Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed with 1/4 cup water, 2 times daily.
For best results, sip slowly 10-15 minutes, holding each sip in your mouth 2-3 seconds before swallowing. It is absorbed through the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat.
Even better: Put full amount for day in water bottle and sip all day long.
Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children.?Take only as directed.
- Vitamin B1 0.68mg
- Vitamin B2 0.64mg
- Niacin 12mg
- Pantothenic Acid 1.28mg
- Vitamin B6 1.2mg
- Folate 400mcg
- Vitamin B12 105.6mcg
- Biotin 133.6mcg
- Purified Water
- Organic Alcohol
- Organic Molasses
- Brown Rice Protein
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Betaine Anhydrous
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bacteria Culture (non-active)
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Manganese Sulfate
- Sea Mineral Concentrate
Please note: Due to the natural components of Premier Research Lab's supplements, ingredient levels may change between product batches. Please refer to product label if uncertain.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Premier Research Labs PRL Max B-ND Liquid - 235mL
Nutra-Life One-a-Day Vitamin C 1200mg 120 Chewable Tablets