Kids need immune support too! School classrooms & playgrounds are ideal breading grounds for infectious microbes. A strong immune system is the best defense against infections.
Provides essential immune support nutrients including vitamins A, C & E, zinc
Standardised Echinacea angustifolia for immune function support
Standardised Olive leaf for ultimate natural antiviral support
In a delicious 99.9% sugar free, strawberry chewable tablet, Radiance Kids Immune can be used to keep winter ailments at bay or for assuring kid¡¯s immune function is in tip top shape. Can be used at the onset of the colder months.
Children 2-3 years ¨C One tablet with food
Children 4-7 ¨C Two tablets with food
Children 8 and over ¨C Two to four tablets with food
- Contains soy.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Each Capsule Contains:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 50mg
- Echinacea angustifolia ext.
- equiv. to dry root 120mg
- Olive leaf ext.
- equiv. to dry leaf 75mg
- Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate 2500IU) 7.7mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 21.4mg
- Zinc (as sulfate) 2.7mg
Also Contains: Polydextrose, fructooligosaccharide (FOS) powder, sorbitol, cellulose, beetroot powder, strawberry powder, natural strawberry flavour, guar gum, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, thaumatin.
The sugar content per capsule is 0.1g. This is the carbohydrate sugars value, the product is sugar free.
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 10-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy