- Return & Refund
Real Paw Paw is a topical ointment used for dry chapped lips and skin. It is enriched with a high concentration of fermented paw paw and combined with natural soothing properties of Calendular infused oil - organic certified.
Real Paw Paw (Pawpaw / Papaw) may be used as a local topical application on the following conditions:
- Abscesses and boils
- Bruises and burns
- Carbuncles and chafings
- Cuts and cysts
- Dry and Cracked skin on hands and feet
- Gravel rash and heat rash
- Insect stings and mosquito bites
- Open wounds and pimples
- Scalds and sunburn
- Swelling associated with injury
- Splinters and thorns
- Tinea and whitlow
- Nappy rash and cracked nipples
- Temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema,
- Temporary relief of the discomfort of haemorrhoids by local application
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
Parrs Wild Ferns Manuka Honey Protective Hydrating Moisturiser with SPF30 75mL