An all-natural sweetener rich in essential minerals and trace elements including calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- A natural source of essential minerals, vitamins, and trace elements.
- Molasses is the natural raw product left after sugar cane crushing.
- 1 tablespoon of molasses (21g) provides approximately 168mg of calcium and 2.5mg of iron.
- Rich in potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Molasses can be substituted for honey or golden syrup in many recipes.
- It can be dissolved in hot water and stirred into drinks.
- Some people find that molasses has a mild laxative effect.
Molasses can be substituted for honey or golden syrup in many recipes.
It can be dissolved in hot water and stirred into drinks.
- Fat total
- Fat saturated
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy