Red Seal Raspberry Leaf is a special herbal tonic for women.
It helps ease the discomfort of menstruation, and is useful to women during the middle to latter stages of pregnancy as it helps tone the uterus in readiness for labour.
- A time-honoured herb for women.
- Raspberry Leaf is a special herbal tonic for women.
- It helps ease the discomfort of menstruation, and is useful to women during the middle to latter stages of pregnancy as it helps tone the uterus in readiness for labour.
- This tea may also be useful as a digestive tonic.
- Pour water at the boil over the tea bag.
- Allow to draw for 3 ¨C 5 minutes.
- Add honey or lemon to taste.
- Serve hot.
- Store in an airtight container.
Serving suggestion: This tea tastes nice mixed with peppermint or a fruit flavoured tea.
You may have to drink 3 or 4 cups of this tea to gain a therapeutic dose of some ingredients.
Raspberry leaves (Rubus idaeus)
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy
We Also Recommend
GO Healthy Go Mussel 19,000mg New Zealand Green Lipped 300 Capsules