Skinnies KIDS Sunscreen is a sunscreen revolution made for adventure loving youngsters. Kids hate slapping on white, greasy sunscreen that runs into their eyes. Skinnies KIDS leads the way as a waterless gel that feels amazing on the skin and best of all, the super duper Organogel technology means ¨C a little goes a long way.?
Made with safe and high-perfoming UVA and UVB broad spectrum sunscreen actives including; Octocrylene, bemotrizinol, uvinul a plus, and coconut oil & aloe leaf extract to soothe the skin. Skinnies KIDS Sunscreen is perfect for active kids and suitable for babies from 3 months old.
- Not diluted with water
- Gentle on skin and suitable for sensitive skin types from 3 months old
- Not white and greasy, doesn't leave a white cast on your skin
- Made using Organogel technology holding the UV actives in place on your skin
- SPF50, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, 2 hours water resistant
- Contains no parabens, no preservatives and uses biodegradable ingredients
- New Zealand made
Available in limited edition collectable packaging designs in collaboration with Japanese Pop Artist Jun Arita, select Beach Boy, Barefoot Babe?or River Rascal.
- External application only
- Patch test prior to use
- Do not apply to broken skin?
- Organogel base,
- Octocrylene 45mg/g
- Bemotrizinol 45mg/g
- Uvinul A Plus 45mg/g
- Coconut Oil
- Aloe Leaf Extract
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $9.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 5Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy