- Return & Refund
Streamland Gold Kiwifruit 'n Honey is a combination of our pasture honey and natural gold kiwifruit flavour.
Streamland’s Gold Kiwifruit ‘n Honey is soothing in warm drinks, delicious when added to dishes and great as a spread.
- Helps moisturize skin & improve skin texture
- Shengjin Runzao, soothing cough
- Helps digestion, improves appetite and other problems
- Speed up metabolism
- Antibacterial and antiviral, relieve bronchial discomfort
- Strengthen the immune system
- Each 2-3 times, each time 10-20g (1-2 teaspoons), directly eat or warm water and cold water for brewing. It can also be mixed with milk.
- Can be paired with fruit, salad, oatmeal, or with bread biscuits
- It is not recommended for young children under one year old
- Allergic to bee products is not recommended
- Diabetes should be adjusted according to the doctor's instructions when taking it.
- The color, taste and texture of honey will vary depending on climate change and collection season, but this does not affect its nutritional value. It is a proof of no added coloring or fragrance.
- Please keep it in a cool and dry place. It is recommended to keep it below 25 °C to avoid moisture and sunlight.
- Please use a clean spoon to remove the bottle cap after each use.
100% Pure New Zealand Honey
Free shipping for order sent from Hong Kong Warehouse, and flat shipping rate $12.95 for every order shipped from New Zealand up to 3Kg.
Handling time: 1 - 2 working days once payment is cleared.
Delivery Time: Except for those customized or personalized items with longer shipping time specified in product page, delivery time is usually 7-12 working days to most metro address in Australia, and extra days to a rural address.
We offer 14-day no-question-asked refund policy for products in re-salable conditions (unopened with undamaged packaging. All accessories, parts and manuals etc. must be included and as their original conditions).
The following products are not returnable and refundable:
- Used or opened consumable products such as cosmetics or a bottle of capsules etc.;
- All products listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry);
- A product with a clear statement displayed on its page as non refundable for your health and safety protection.
For more details, please read our Return & Refund Policy